WHAT DOES Life with Caitlyn DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Federal law requires us to tell you how we collect, use, share, and protect your personal information. Federal law also limits how we can use your personal information. Protecting the privacy and security of consumers’ personal information is very important to us. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do with the personal information we collect both online and offline. Although we cannot guarantee confidentiality, we take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information.
When you contact us with a question or comment, any personal information you provide is voluntary. We collect and use only the minimum information necessary to respond to your concerns and questions. In most cases, we collect limited personal information, such as name and/or email address.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
WHEN YOU CONTACT US…
- With questions or comments in the contact form.
- When you comment on a post directly on the website.
- Sign up for the newsletter
- Via e-mail with questions or comments
WHEN WE CONTACT YOU…
- To provide the goods and services you requested.
- To request occasional feedback.
- To provide news, updates, and offers through the newsletter, usually by email.
WHEN WE CONTACT OTHERS…
- We may see certain personal information from third party apps and services that allow us to monitor website traffic, email conversion, and other analytics data.
WHERE DOES YOUR INFORMATION GO?
WITHIN Life with Caitlyn…
- We use your personal information to contact you regarding offers, to provide news and updates via newsletter, and to answer questions that you have requested.
AND OUTSIDE Life with Caitlyn…
- We use the following third party apps and services to facilitate our business by sending newsletters, accounting, and tracking analytics data for business purposes:
- Google Analytics: Specifically, Google Analytics collects data about visitors to the Site via Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers, in addition to other data which may be collected through a standard Google Analytics implementation. We do not merge personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information collected through any Google advertising product or feature. Should you wish to opt out of any Google Analytics Advertising features, you are encouraged to change your Ad Settings and Ad Setting for mobile apps, through the NAI’s consumer opt-out, or by using any of the other opt-out options currently available: currently available opt-outs.
- Mailchimp. More information is available here.
- Disqus. More information is available here.
AND RARELY, TO LAW ENFORCEMENT…
- We provide information to businesses or individuals in response to lawful court orders, subpoenas, or to resolve complaints.
ADDITIONAL PRIVACY-RELATED INFORMATION
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer to collect information about the pages you view and your activities on the site. They enable the site to recognize you by, for example, remembering your user name, offering a shopping cart, or keeping track of your preferences if you visit the site again. The cookie transmits this information back to the website’s computer (or server) which generally is the only computer that can read it. You can set your Web browser to warn you about attempts to place cookies on your computer, or to limit the type of cookies you allow. See also more information on how to change cookies settings in popular desktop browsers.
This site uses single and multi-session cookies to enhance the visitor experience. Use the link above to opt out.
Write to Caitlyn Stone:
QUESTIONS ABOUT OTHER ISSUES
Visit our contact page to find contact information for other issues.
Updated June 2019