Happy Thanksgiving! And if you don’t celebrate Thanksgiving, happy Thursday!
For the last installment of my Thankful Thursday series, I’m going to switch things up a bit. Instead of talking about someone I am thankful for, I’m going to talk about all of the over looked things I’ve been thankful for recently.
If you read my post about how to start a journal, then you know that I keep a daily gratitude journal. I thought I’d share some of the things I’ve written recently along with other things in my life that I often take for granted.
In no particular order, here are things I am thankful for:
- Being able to attend college
- Having a source of income
- Grilled cheese
- Dancing with the Stars
- The Christmas lights I put up in my room
- Having a family that loves and supports me
- Being able to sleep in
- Not having a class before 11am this semester
- Being able to learn ASL
- Infinity scarves
- Being healthy
- Shopping malls
- It hasn’t snowed (for real) yet
- Fuzzy socks
- Oversized t-shirts and sweatpants
- The color orange
- Dark chocolate
- Roasted potatoes
- My body and all it does for me
- The blogging community